Code/Art is looking for Talent on a part-time or full-time basis. If you’re passionate about our mission and looking for a motivating career opportunity please review our open positions.
To apply- please email your resume to email@example.com.
Associate Development Officer
(Part-Time or Full-Time)
Reporting to the Development Director, the Associate Development Officer assists the Development Director in planning, organizing, and executing Code/Art’s fundraising efforts, including small to medium gift programs, planned giving, and special events. In addition, the Associate Development Officer will assist the Development Director in meeting the annual and campaign fundraising goals and all fundraising efforts. S/he will also handle back-office fundraising activities, and work closely with the Executive Team in carrying out his/her responsibilities. Full-time position would include additional responsibilities in the area of grants management reporting to the CEO.
- Input, monitor and manage Code/Art’s donor management system and its components.
- Maintain accurate data of donor information and donor activity in Code/Art’s technology tool, updating data accordingly.
- Act as a steward for the organization by completing reach-outs to donors, such as thank yous, annual event calendars, updates on Code/Art, and/or potential prospects.
- Work with the Development Director to strategize and plan fundraising campaigns, research business opportunities and viable income streams.
- Coordinate with the Development Director and Strategic Projects Director in creating communication materials, including mass communications, to donors.
- Plan and organize development activities for Code/Art’s events. Prioritize tasks to keep the workflow of events running effectively.
- For Give Miami Day and other fundraising campaigns, manage the implementation of social media campaigns, mailing lists, volunteers, and promotional materials to help the Development Team achieve target donor goals and enable successful attainment of other fundraising targets.
- Assist the Development Director with her daily tasks such as meetings, presentations, organization of events, logistics, invitations, and overseeing tasks assigned.
- Attend weekly programming meetings to ensure open communication with the entire Code/Art team.
- Assist Senior Leadership Team in producing Annual Report
- Provide additional support to the Development Director, as assigned.
Additional Responsibilities for Full-Time Position
- Work with the CEO to create and manage a Grants Calendar
- Assist CEO in cultivating relationships with potential grantors
- Assist CEO in grant application process
- Work with CEO, Development Manager, and other staff as needed to ensure that all commitments of grant awards and corporate sponsorships are met
- Draft Grant Reports
- Have a Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in relevant field
- Are dependable and flexible in meeting your priorities
- Are self-motivated and driven to perform different tasks
- Have a positive outlook, show concern for people and the community
- Demonstrate presence, self-confidence, judgment, and good listening abilities
- Have strong professional interpersonal skills
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Are proficient with MailChimp, Kindful, Classy and Monday and/or similar tools
- Experienced in donor management systems
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud apps is a plus
- Demonstrate Analytical and Problem Solving skills, with appropriate creativity skills when warranted
- Have experience working for a non-profit organization
- Are interested in making the world a better place!
Code/Art is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, political affiliation, or other non-merit factors.
All qualified applicants must be able to satisfy the Department of Homeland Security Form I-9 requirement with the documents necessary to verify identity & employment authorization. If hired, you must sign a non-compete agreement with Code/Art.